Mastic asphalt finisher KBR 75 SL
For automatically installation of mastic asphalt for road building with
- The minimum installation width is 2500 mm, in steps of 250 mm; the installation width can be increased to a max. of 8500 mm.
- Hydrostatic chain-driven all-wheel drive, speed of
0-3 m / min, infinitely adjustable. Max. moving speed 6 m/min
Can be equipped with vulcollan wrappings, rail wheels or crawler chassis.
The height is adjusted with stable elevating spindles and is hydraulically driven.
Standard hydraulically adjustable side bulkheads
- Finisher tools in milled design with pressing and smoothing surface are propane-heated and each screed part can be equipped with a thermometer for temperature control
- Grit spreading computer-controlled
- There is an option to equip the finisher with various special features:
Road chassis from 20 to 80 km/h
Replaceable end fittings
Hydraulic pillar chassis
||KBR 75 SL
||2500 mm – 8500 mm
|Height adjustment finisher section
||from +100 mm to -250 mm
|Heating for finisher section
||Propane gas bar burner made of stainless steel
||HATZ diesel engine type 2L41C, 24 kW sound-insulated
||Hydrostatic all-wheel drive, reversible with vulcollan wrappings
||0.25 – 3.00 m/min
|Dimensions of basic unit:
|Approx. installation width
Subject to technical changes.