- SAFEX-ESE MULTI has been tested and certified according to EN 795:2012 Type A. Both static and dynamic tests were conducted on the relevant original substrate.
- SAFEX-ESE MULTI is suitable as a substructure for fixing the intermediate rope holders of the horizontal anchorage system Greenline® (rope safety system) according to DIN EN 795 Type C.
- Concrete quality min. C20/25 cracked and uncracked
- Concrete thickness min. 100 mm
- The substrate must be part of the static base construction. In case of doubt, this should be checked by a structural engineer.
- Dowel set 10/30/10 – stainless steel A4
Standards / Approval / Number of users:
- DIN EN 795:2012 Type A for 1 person
- CEN/TS 16415: 2013 for 4 persons
“SAFEX – ESE MULTI” anchorage system:
Construction height: 300 mm to 1000 mm (+45 mm thread M16)
Material: Stainless steel A2
Rod: Ø 16 mm
Base plate: 140 mm x 170 mm