Accessories available for additional price
- Side material outlet, 300 x 180 mm, mechanically operated with short detachable chute and actuating lever. Advantage: Asphalt can be removed while positioned on the sidewalk.
- Hydraulically actuated side material outlet
- Highly polished VA cover
- Rotating beacon light mounted on the top rear of the boiler.
- Hardox 400 coating in the area around the agitating hands
- Three-cylinder Hatz diesel engine instead of the two-cylinder engine.
- Work headlights
- 150 litre gas tanks instead of 116 litre gas tanks
- 230 volt oil burner with 200 litre fuel oil tank instead of gas burner system
- Boiler tilts 500 mm fro the ATK 8 boiler
- Standstill monitoring of agitator and burner monitoring visible in the rearview mirror
- Flame control with repeat ignition. Complete with solenoid valves instead of the safety pilot.
- Infinitely variable agitator drive combined with more powerful hydraulic motor. Advantage: higher torque on the agitator shaft. Easy to agitate heavy materials. The agitator shaft speed can be adjusted to the particular material. (Low-wear!) approx. maximum torque: 58,000 Nm (for ATK 8 boiler and higher)
Subject to technical changes.