In this training course, the participants will receive a compact overview of our products and their safe assembly in order to produce permanently usable anchorage devices. Information is provided on standards, the legal situation and liability of our products and their proper use. The training also covers the meaningful documentation of the installation and the documentation of an annual inspection of the anchor devices.
on request | Wilnsdorf-Niederdielfen
– Legal basics on legal situation, standards, DGUV
– Planning basics of fall protection systems
– Basics of assembly
– Manufacturer’s specifications such as installation instructions, approval, safety instructions and installation documentation
– Maintenance/re-certification of individual anchorage devices and rope systems incl. maintenance documentation
– Product portfolio safety technology roof, facade and industry
– Assembly of single anchor devices and rope system supports
– Rope end assembly
– Preparation of informative assembly documentation
After successful participation and passing the test, a certificate will be issued.
Certificate holders are authorised to install GRÜN fall protection systems and to carry out the prescribed annual inspection.
The validity is limited to 3 years due to the constant further development of our products and changes in the legal basis.
Drinks during the event, lunch, dinner and overnight stay in a neighbouring hotel.
Training in the GRÜN Academy at the Wilnsdorf plant: Price per person € 490.00
You can register at any time via our contact form or by phone at +49 (0) 271 39 88-0.